Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Hydrogen Whiskey Studios


Well its been a while since my last post; over the past few months April-June I have been polishing my reel and working on a 2 character shot; as well as constantly looking for work. Took 3 animation tests in that same time for 2 studios; so far only heard back from 1 of the 2 and unfortunately it didnt work out. Still waiting to hear on the decision from the 3rd test. But all that doesnt matter now, as I landed back at Hydrogen Whiskey Studios in July and I am thankful for the opportunity. Its a smaller game studio and with that comes the tasks of being more than just an animator, but you help where you can. Being part of a team you have to play different roles at times. But now with this new project starting up I see nothing but animation ahead and cant wait to dive into it!!! Its going to be tons of fun. So back to working full time and working on the reel when I get home. Needless to say its going to be a grind, but in this industry its a way of life and I love it!!!!! Plan to post reel updates soon.

No comments: